Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Verse of the Week #10 (James 3:10)

Sorry if this is a late one guys, but I was busy today and couldn't get to my blog till late. This verse was one that I read while moving through the Old Testament in my readings. The context is about the power of the tongue and it's evilness. 


"Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so." -James 3:10 (NKJV)

I think this is one of those verses that almost all of us should stop and consider in our own lives. I know I need to change how I speak and continually be aware of what I say and how I say it. Let this be a warning and a guide to all of us who want to better ourselves and follow God's word! Go and read the whole passage regarding the tongue and our words. It helped me, I hope it helps you.
Godbless

No comments:

Post a Comment