Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Expanding Horizons #8 (Survival)

I've been pretty busy lately but I've been able to get some time in on my Blogger World, and I've been very successful!

I've had a lot of fun with it and have been able to accomplish a lot of my goals I set last time I updated you guys.

So far I have:


  • Gathered lots of potion ingredients
  • Explored the nether

  • Located a nether fortress
  • Built a nether portal transportation system
  • Gathered extensive amounts of iron, gold, and diamond
  • Located a mineshaft (This is the first time I've ever seen a mineshaft in the bedrock)


  • Modified my property to be more efficient using redstone
  • Located a skeleton dungeon and a zombie dungeon next to each other

  • Added watermelon to my farm
  • Built a skeleton/zombie spawner XP factory
  • Gathered lots of XP

  • Started stockpiling powerful weapons and tools
  • Bred additional dogs and cats
So far I have made exceptional progress in this world. But I have a problem...where do I go next? This world is named "Blogger World", it's for you guys! What do you want to see me do? Leave suggestions in the comments, I really wanna know. Share, like, comment!

Godbless


No comments:

Post a Comment