I've had a lot of fun with it and have been able to accomplish a lot of my goals I set last time I updated you guys.
So far I have:
- Gathered lots of potion ingredients
- Explored the nether
- Located a nether fortress
- Built a nether portal transportation system
- Gathered extensive amounts of iron, gold, and diamond
- Located a mineshaft (This is the first time I've ever seen a mineshaft in the bedrock)
- Modified my property to be more efficient using redstone
- Located a skeleton dungeon and a zombie dungeon next to each other
- Added watermelon to my farm
- Built a skeleton/zombie spawner XP factory
- Gathered lots of XP
- Started stockpiling powerful weapons and tools
- Bred additional dogs and cats
So far I have made exceptional progress in this world. But I have a problem...where do I go next? This world is named "Blogger World", it's for you guys! What do you want to see me do? Leave suggestions in the comments, I really wanna know. Share, like, comment!