Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Quote of the Week #6 (Ryan Higa)

Today it's time to quote one of the most famous youtubers of all time...Antoine Dodson........................or Ryan Higa...I think... 


Anyways, it's time to step back, take a break, and look through the eyes of a virulent pessimist! (I don't know him personally, so I don't know this. He's probably not.....)


"I'm a pessimistic person, I see the glass as half empty even when it's full."- Ryan Higa

So when times seem pretty good, they are probably not as good as you think they are. They aren't really that great of times if you think about. In fact, they are probably extremely average times. Actually...they might be minimally above-the-bar times. Actually...your times are terrible, deal with it. =]

I'm just kidding guys. Don't be pessimists....studies show that it's bad for your health! Join me and have an annoyingly optimistic outlook on life!

In fact, have a wonderful day everyone, mondays are so awesome!!!
Godbless

No comments:

Post a Comment