Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nature Up Close

I prepared for school today with two shirts and a leather jacket expecting it to be cold...by the end of the day I was sweating...Spring is coming!

Spring brings all the new plant and animal life that we see springing up around us. Since I enjoy doing photography, I wanted to show you guys one of those pictures I ran across the other day thats been hidden on my hard drive. This one was even my desktop for a while. I'm interested in macro photography. (extremely close up pictures) This picture is a close up view of nature that is very interesting. See if you can guess what exactly it is in the comments!

It's moss

I took this picture while I was out taking a hike with my camera. I have a lot more of these sort of photos, like or share it to let me know you guys want more of these type of things!
Godbless



No comments:

Post a Comment