- The weird double door effect is finally fixed...
- Bug fixes of course
- Mobs drop rare items! (Metal ingots, weapons, tools, etc.)
- Villages now have chests with loot
- Cats make noises. meow
- Mobs move better in water
- Most significant change: Zombies can now break down wooden doors on hard mode
- And of course more villager AI
- Mine shafts appear to generate floors over caverns now
This snapshot appears to be pretty significant. Rare drops from mobs adds more gameplay, who knows exactly what drops there are! Zombies breaking down doors (maybe player-placed blocks later) is almost a game changer. Moats just got a lot more useful!
Snapshot link here: Minecraft Forum Post
If you know noticed any other features, comment, I want to know! Godbless