Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hello Everyone!

Here we are mid-winter and I'm getting cabin fever. I need to start being more productive so I'm going to start a blog! I'm creating this so I can share things in my life that interest me and hopefully you. I've found that the older I get, the more I am interested in others life experiences and what I can learn from them. I hope I can offer that to anyone on here. If you are interested, email me with any things you would like me to talk about!

Here is a list of some things I may be putting up in the future.
  • Photography
  • "Quotes of the week"
  • Studying advice
  • Skating product/video/company reviews
  • "Bible verse of the week"
  • Things suggested to me!
I hope all goes well, I'll be posting things on a regular basis hopefully!
Here's one of my favorite videos of all time to kick it off!

This is one of the craziest vids out there. The aspects and camouflage make this something truly creative. Oh, and try to find the hidden guys. Skate and Create!



Peace, Godbless
Tim Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment